SC Aerospace is a private-public collaboration that is supported through investments by the private sector, the SC Council on Competitiveness, and the SC Department of Commerce. Companies have an opportunity to become a part SC Aerospace’s work to make South Carolina a globally competitive aerospace state through various investment avenues and levels.
Your contribution to SC Aerospace, an initiative of the South Carolina Council on Competitiveness, a 501(c)(3) organization, is tax-deductible.
SC Aerospace has partnered with other organizations from across the state to:
- Host high-quality events that connect and showcase our industry;
- Conduct actionable research projects providing relevant and timely data about our industry;
- Institute education initiatives focused on building and growing the aerospace talent pipeline;
- Visit more than seventy individual companies to gather insights and information from firms across South Carolina.
There are a variety of levels for companies of all sizes to support SC Aerospace, ranging from $1,000 to $10,000. Partner companies will be recognized on the SC Aerospace website and at quarterly networking events.
Please contact Deborah Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about sponsorship opportunities or to create a package perfect for your company or organization.
S P O N S O R S H I P O P P O R T U N I T I E S
SC Aerospace sponsorships are for non-aerospace companies who want to show their support for South Carolina’s aerospace cluster. These opportunities offer high visibility for your organization to aerospace executives and demonstrate your organization’s support of the aerospace industry in South Carolina.
Q U A R T E R L Y E V E N T S P O N S O R S H I P
- Logo included on event invitation;
- 5-minute presentation at event;
- Distribution of collateral materials at event;
- Three complimentary event registrations;
- Ability to interact with aerospace executives and decision makers.
S P O N S O R O F T H E M O N T H
- Feature on SC Aerospace website for one month;
- Promotion in SC Aerospace’s monthly newsletter, reaching nearly 600 members of the aerospace community, including a description of the sponsor organization and its support of the aerospace cluster.